Primary working to grow our AirCal Subsidiary, promoting the Sales, Calibration, Repair and Commissioning of our measurement solutions, with the back-up of our highly skilled engineering teams and the main specification sales dept. Full process responsibility from enquiry to delivery. The role would suit a hands-on technician wanting to increase their customer facing responsibilities or someone already in sales wanting to get hands on with products as well.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and technical documentation.
- Proven track record in sales/channel/relationship/business development.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software.
- Amiable personality able to build trust and relationships quickly with leader’s, peers and subordinates internally and externally, while maintaining a persuasive negotiating style to close sales.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written English Language skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Other Advantageous Skills/Qualifications:
- BTEC L3 or HNC/HND in an electronic/electrical/mechanical engineering area, preferred or significant relevant experience in a similar role.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude highly motivated to excel in the role.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise actions and follow-ups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing own diary and working closely with colleagues.
A diverse and challenging yet rewarding role which will require occasional travel in the UK. A new role with the opportunity to really make it your own.
Please submit at CV and covering letter when applying for this role to: email@example.com
Salary DOE, plus generous bonus for new business development.