Mechanical Design Engineer
Working as part of the engineering team primarily focused on R&D and Product development. As well as 3D design and New Product Introduction the role will influence the long term company image through rendering and graphic design support for the sales and marketing team.
- Demonstrable product design experience in 3D CAD for commercial applications.
- Able to generate 2D CAD drawings fully dimensioned for Manufacturing.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software.
- Amiable personality able to build trust and relationships quickly with leader’s, peers and subordinates internally and externally.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written English Language Skils
- Full UK Driving License.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Other Advantageous Skills/Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering related discipline. (Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace Engineering or Product Design etc.)
- Previous experience in 3D product design particularly moulded and sheet metal components/assemblies.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude highly motivated to excel in the role.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise actions and follow-ups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing own diary and working closely with colleagues.
This is a new role is to strengthen the existing team and accelerate our new product road map to underpin our aggressive growth strategy. The role is envisaged as office based with limited travel as required. Please submit at CV and covering letter which states current salary/expectations when applying for this role for the attention of the General Manager to: email@example.com
We will be offering a competitive package depending on experience at a small but rapidly growing UK engineering company for the right candidate who has the drive to grow with us.
Note to recruitment agencies: Sensing Precision does not accept agency CVs and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.