CNC Lathe Programmer/Setter/Operator for specialist air measurement company in Buckinghamshire.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience, applicants must be able to Program Set and Operate CNC Lathes and ideally have experience with Mazatrol controls, although training could be provided for the right candidate with experience of other controls such as Fanuc.
Duties will include some manual second operations on drills, lathes and mills, the role is envisioned to be or become a production team leader role for the right candidate.
Essential experience / skills:
• Programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC Lathes with bar feed ideally using Mazatrol controls. (Minimum 3 years full time equivalent)
• Be and engaged and proactive team player, with ‘can do’ attitude.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Ability and knowledge of machining complex parts to tight tolerances.
• Inspection and measurement of parts manufactured.
• Design, Manufacturing and maintenance of Jigs and fixtures.
• Tooling selection and evaluation.
• Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of a precision manufacturing environment like instrumentation, motorsport or aerospace would be advantageous.
Role is salaried 40 hours per week Monday-Friday. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept enquiries or applications from recruitment agencies.