Part Time Machine Operator/ Assembler. Stokenchurch, Bucks.
Manufacturing parts, sub-assemblies and finished products at a specialist air measurement company in Buckinghamshire.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience, applicants must be able to operate pillar drills, power saws and hand tools required to produce our high accuracy equipment.
Essential experience / skills:
- Experience with drilling and machining Stainless Steel. Turning and Milling experience would be advantageous.
- Be and engaged and proactive team player, with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Inspection and measurement of parts manufactured.
- Maintenance of Jigs and fixtures.
- Tooling selection and evaluation.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of a precision manufacturing environment like instrumentation, motorsport or aerospace would be advantageous.
Role is salaried at 3 days per week. Ideally Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 24 hours per week.
A diverse and challenging yet rewarding role which will require occasional travel in the UK. A new role with the opportunity to really make it your own.
Please submit at CV and covering letter when applying for this role to: email@example.com