Technical Sales Consultant (HVAC Measurement)
Working closely with internal support and engineering team, alongside the export focused Global Sales Manager you will have a technical background, be able to communicate effectively across all levels of industry. Focused on solution/consultative sales to the Consultant/Main Contractor/M&E contractors within the HVAC industry for the fixed installation devices. Responsible for lead generation and monitoring to ensure order bookings meet target and profit margins are maintained for your region. You will be driven to ensure that targets are met, producing regular reports on opportunities, forecasts and client activity.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Proven track record in sales/channel/relationship/business development.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software.
- Amiable personality able to build trust and relationships quickly with leader’s, peers and subordinates internally and externally, while maintaining a persuasive negotiating style to close sales.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written English Language skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Other Advantageous Skills/Qualifications:
Degree in engineering related discipline or proven experience in engineering B2B Sales.
- Previous experience in HVAC sales beneficial.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude highly motivated to excel in the role.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise actions and follow-ups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing own diary and working closely with colleagues.
A diverse and challenging yet rewarding role which will require regular travel in the UK. A new role with the opportunity to really make it your own.
Please submit at CV and covering letter when applying for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary DOE, plus Car Allowance and generous bonus for new business development.